ezeio Controller – Standard
The ezeio Controller comes ready to use to start monitoring, logging and controlling over the Internet.
As soon as the controller is connected to power and an Internet connection, it will start communicating with the eze System servers. There is no need for special software or network setup. The ezeio connection is encrypted, bidirectional and very efficient.
The ezeio comes complete with a power supply, an Ethernet cable and 4 months of basic service. Additional service is easily purchased via the web interface. Access to the web UI for configuration and live data is free for life.
- 4 analog general purpose inputs (0-10V / 4-20mA / S0-pulse / digital)
- 2 general purpose relay outputs (max 50V@2A)
- ModBus-RTU compatible serial port
- MicroLAN master
- Standard Ethernet 10/100 port
- Runs on 8-25VDC, <1W typical draw
- Logging interval configurable from 10 seconds up to 1 hour for each input
- Up to four alarm thresholds for every input
- Alarms can send email, control outputs, set modes and more
- Live access from standard web interface
- No special firewall or network configuration
- HTTP XML API available for easy integration with other systems
- Zero on-site configuration required
- Includes 12VDC power adapter and a 6ft Ethernet cable.
- The ezeio is designed and manufactured in the US.
The ezeio is suitable for a wide range of applications – from temperature alarms, submetering and thermostat control, to complex control applications. The system is designed to be easy to install and deploy in anything from single sites to hundreds spread out over the globe.